Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
ADJECTIVES WITH PREPOSITIONS
Test 10. Fill in the correct prepositions of, to, with, at, about, for .
1. He was afraid ___ his enemies.
2. I’ve always been terribly fond ___ you.
3. He is unaccustomed ___ the heat.
4. They may feel jealous ___ your success.
5. I was terrified ___ her.
6. That was clever ___ you.
7. I turned the job down, which was stupid ___ me.
8. My problems are very similar ___ yours.
9. He was dedicated ___ his job.
10. I could never be bored ___ football.
11. He was very pleased ___ her.
12. He was shocked ___ the hatred they had shown.
13. She has always been bad ___ languages.
14. It’s difficult ___ young people to live on their own.
15. It was unusual ___ them to go away at the weekend.
16. It was rude ___ him to leave so suddenly.
17. She was rude ___ him for no reason.
18. She was still angry ___ the results.
19. They’re getting pretty fed up ___ him.
20. If you continue to support someone who is in trouble you are loyal ___ them.
Test 11. Fill in the correct prepositions of, to, with, at, about, for, from . 1. If two things are almost the same, one is similar ___ the other.
2. Someone who is a fine athlete is good ___ games.
3. I was proud ___ my brother.
4. I’m very surprised ___ you. I can’t understand the way you behave.
5. Life is very different ___ what it used to be.
6. Who is responsible ___ this mess?
7. I’m delighted ___ the result. It’s exactly what I wanted.
8. In the army, a sergeant is senior ___ a corporal.
9. If two houses are exactly the same, one is identical ___ the other.
10. If something makes you very unhappy, you are very upset ___ it.
11. If someone makes you very angry, you are furious ___ them.
12. If you feel that you do not trust someone, you are suspicious ___ them.
13. If you treat someone very well, you are being kind ___ them.
14. If you have agreed to marry someone, you are engaged ___ him/her.
15. Everyone was very critical ___ the way he behaved.
16. We were very happy ___ the way they treated us.
17. I was very displeased ___ the way they looked.
18. I feel sorry ___ Nick. He has a lot of problems.
19. I’m sorry ___ the noise last night. We were having a party.
20. That was not very polite ___ you.
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 1117; Нарушение авторских прав