Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
Test 7. Fill in the correct prepositions to, about, at, from, for, in, into, on, with
1. I want to talk ___ the group ___ their exams.
2. All last winter he suffered ___ coughs and colds.
3. When will you write ___ Bill ___ your plans?
4. If you don’t understand any of these words, you could refer ___ a dictionary.
5. The accident sadly resulted ___ the death of a man.
6. The police are appealing ___ witnesses to come forward.
7. It wasn’t his car, in fact I don’t know who it belongs ___.
8. Nurses are very badly paid, I think they should insist ___ higher rates of pay.
9. The poor driver. I really sympathize ___ him, it wasn’t his fault.
10. The buses are often late, so you can’t depend ___ them.
11. Do you qualify ___ a state pension when you are 55?
12. Keep enough money to pay ___ your ticket.
13. Have you heard ___ what had happened ___ him? Oh, I don’t care ___ it.
14. I said ___ you I was thinking ___ going to America. I actually dreamt ___ it.
15. She listened ___ me and then told me ___ her problems.
16. The bus ran ___ the wall of a house.
17. People started to shout ___ the driver.
18. Who was the boy you were all laughing ___?
19. I saw somebody staring ___ me from the other side of the road.
20. He was always arguing ___ his brother.
Test 8. Fill in the correct prepositions to, about, from, in, into, on, with, for . 1. I bumped ___ an old friend of mine the other day.
2. I agree ___ you that we should wait a bit longer ___ her.
3. She never apologizes ___ arriving late.
4. I thought we should look ___ someone else to do the job.
5. If you want to travel, that would be a good job to apply ___.
6. The land belongs ___ a rich man.
7. She then referred ___ the Minister’s report.
8. I congratulate her ___ her success in the exams.
9. The boss disagreed ___ me.
10. The match resulted ___ a draw.
11. His failure resulted ___ lack of attention to details.
12. Tonight I’m going to talk ___ my favourite books.
13. You can count ___ me.
14. You can rely ___ him to be polite.
15. They complained ___ me about the noise.
16. Mary turned her head to speak ___ him.
17. The daughters sided ___ their mothers.
18. Can I speak ___ Jane, please?
19. Can you explain this word ___ me?
20. Can you explain ___ me what you mean?
Test 9. Fill in the correct prepositions to, about, at, from, for, in, of, with . 1. He told me his name but I can’t think ___ it now.
2. This house reminds me ___ the one I lived in when I was a child.
3. We called the doctor because Nick was complaining ___ a pain in his stomach.
4. That’s a good idea. Why didn’t I think ___ that?
5. Look at this photograph of Ann. Who does she remind you ___?
6. She left Boston ___ Paris when she was 19.
7. If something is wrong, why don’t you do anything ___ it?
8. Peter likes his job but he doesn’t talk ___ it much.
9. I like to listen ___ the radio while I’m having breakfast.
10. Please don’t shout ___ me!
11. How often do you borrow books ___ the library?
12. Yes, you are right. I agree ___ you.
13. Cheers! Let’s drink ___ your success.
14. My brother is living ___ a French girl.
15. My children are looking forward ___ Christmas.
16. They arrived ___ the party at 8 p.m.
17. What time did you arrive ___ London?
18. I must introduce you ___ my cousin.
19. Something has happened ___ him.
20. Shall we ring ___ a taxi?
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 1195; Нарушение авторских прав