Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
Test 3. Complete the sentences with in, at or on
1. Mike lives ___ Oxford. He’s a student ___ Oxford University.
2. Write your name ___ the top of the page.
3. Who is this boy ___ that photo?
4. Meet me ___ the bus stop ___ the end of Regent Street.
5. There is somebody ___ the door. Shall I go and see who it is?
6. You’ll find the sports results ___ the back page of the newspaper.
7. Where are the children playing? They are playing ___ the beach.
8. She lives ___ the ground floor.
9. It can be dangerous when children play ___ the street.
10. I usually buy a newspaper ___ my way to work in the morning.
11. London is ___ the river Thames. I like swimming ___ the river.
12. I was sitting ___ the back of the class.
13. His signature was ___ the back of this photo.
14. I don’t know where my umbrella is. Perhaps I left it ___ the chair.
15. Tom is ill. He wasn’t ___ work today. He was ___ home ___ bed.
16. They live ___ Seal, a small village ___ the road to Vladimir.
17. Let’s meet ___ the entrance to the Supermarket.
18. If you walk to the end of the street, you’ll see a small shop ___ the corner.
19. I wasn’t in when you phoned. I was ___ my sister’s house.
20. The exhibition ___ the Museum of Modern Art finished on Saturday.
Test 4. Complete the sentences with in, at or on . 1. The garden is ___ the back of the house.
2. Write your name ___ the back of this envelope.
3. The bus was full. There were too many people ___ it.
4. Tom is ___ work. He works ___ Cambridge ___ the University.
5. When we were ___ the south we stayed ___ a small hotel ___ the coast.
6. Meet me ___ the entrance to the supermarket ___ Oxford Street.
7. There is a public telephone ___ the corner of the street.
8. I haven’t seen Kate for some time. I last saw her ___ Dave’s wedding.
9. It was a very slow train. It stopped ___ every station.
10. When we were ___ France we stayed ___ a hotel.
11. Nick was waiting ___ the bottom of the stairs.
12. Is Tom ___ this photograph? I can’t find him.
13. She waited for him ___ the bus stop ___ the end of Green Street.
14. There was a knock ___ the door.
15. You’ll find details of TV programmes ___ page seven of the newspaper.
16. There’s nobody living ___ the island. It’s uninhabited.
17. I think her flat is ___ the third floor of that building.
18. It was a lovely day. There wasn’t a cloud ___ the sky.
19. We stopped at a small village ___ the way to London.
20. Brighton is ___ the south coast of England. I like swimming ___ the sea.
Test 5. Complete the sentences with in, at or on . 1. They live ___ Baker Street ___ number 12.
2. Sign your name ___ the dotted line ___ the bottom of the page.
3. I saw a taxi ___ the end of the street.
4. Is there anything interesting ___ the paper today?
5. I waited ___ the door for five minutes.
6. There’s an unusual photograph ___ the back page.
7. Don’t sit ___ the grass.
8. My office is ___ the first floor. It’s ___ the left as you come out of the lift.
9. I love to look up ___ the stars ___ the sky at night.
10. ___ my way home I met Nick. He was standing ___ the corner and waiting for somebody.
11. What time did you arrive ___ the hotel?
12. I was standing ___ the back, so I couldn’t see very well.
13. I was sitting ___ the back of the car when we crashed.
14. Have you ever worked ___ a farm?
15. I hate staying ___ home. That’s why I’ve applied for a job ___ the United Nations ___ Geneva.
16. San Francisco is ___ the west coast of the United States.
17. I didn’t see you ___ the party on Saturday. Where were you?
18. (in a restaurant) ‘Where shall we sit?’ ‘Over there, ___ the corner.’
19. I was ___ Ann’s house last night. The rooms ___ her house are very small.
20. We went to the theatre last night. We had seats ___ the front row.
Test 6. Read the text and fill the gaps with a preposition from the list below. There may be several possibilities.
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 1836; Нарушение авторских прав