Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
Test 3. Fill in the correct possessive pronouns
1. This book belongs to me. This is ______book.
2. The man put______ hand into pocket.
3. The cat ate______ food.
4. She took out______ purse and gave it to me.
5. My husband never wears______ glasses.
6. This is their car. That other car is______ too.
7. May I introduce to you one of______ colleagues?
8. There were a lot of people coming back from ______work.
9. Every season is beautiful in ______own way.
10. They would like a house of______ own.
11. I’ll try______ best, I promise.
12. Each country has______ own customs.
13. He cut______ finger this evening.
14. Lend me______ pen, I’ve lost ______.
15. They’re going to London with some students of ______.
16. This is not my pencil, ______is red.
17. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me ______?
18. Take off______ coat, please.
19. I saw them. This is______ car.
20. Ann is married.______ husband works in a bank.
Test 4. Fill in the correct possessive pronouns. 1. They have two children but I don’t remember______ names.
2. I often see that man but I don’t know______ name.
3. Pete is a teacher but______ sister is a nurse.
4. Do you like______ job?
5. Do you think that most people are happy in ______jobs?
6. Put on______ hat when you go out.
7. We are going to invite all______ friends to the party.
8. ______favourite sport is tennis. She plays a lot in summer.
9. He didn’t have an umbrella, so she gave him ______.
10. He was very happy because we invited him to stay with us in______ house.
11. You’ll give me your address and I’ll give you ______.
12. I gave him my address and he gave me ______.
13. I saw Liz and Philip with______ son, Bill.
14. He invited Ann with ______parents.
15. We live with ______parents.
16. Oxford is famous for______ university.
17. I can’t find ______ticket.
18. The County of Kent is famous for______ gardens.
19. My sister plays tennis too but______ favourite sport is basketball.
20. Mr and Mrs Brown live in Paris but______ son lives in London.
Test 5. Fill in my, your, his, her, our. Dear Sally,
Thank you for ______(1) letter. I’m fine and I hope that you and ______(2) parents are fine too. In your letter you ask me who helps me with ______(3) homework. I’ve got a brother, but he never helps me with ______(4) homework. My friend Joan has got a brother too and he always helps her with ______(5) homework, but then she helps him with cleaning ______(6) room. We do a lot of homework because ______(7) Maths teacher and ______(8) English teacher are very strict. ______(9) parents think it is okay to have a lot of homework. They always say, ‘ ______(10) teachers were strict too, and so we learned a lot.’ Well, so what can I do? Joan’s parents say that she needs some free time so that she can play or meet ______(11) friends. Thank you for ______(12) photo. I think you look so sweet.
Bye. I hope to hear from you soon.
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 1114; Нарушение авторских прав