Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
15.Прочитайте, что эти люди говорят вам делать или не
2) to take another English course.
3) to buy this CD.
4) of taking part in the Proms.
5) not to play in the street.
6) not to come home very late. 7) not to eat while reading.
16.Взрослые любят давать детям советы. Напишите какой совет вам часто дают.Завершите предложения.
1) to study a lot.
2) he is always right.
3) to go in for sports.
4) to sit quiet.
5) to read more in English.
6) to study harder.
UNIT 3. What's the news?
2.Напишите определения для следующих видов фильмов, используя данные фразы.
makes you laugh.
has a serious story.
often has an exciting story.
has cowboys in it.
has a story about love.
is about crime and police.
is about space and the future.
has a lot of music in it.
is very scary.
is always beautiful.
2) Сопоставте каждое определение (антонимы).
morning - evening colour - black and white daily - weekly national - local pop - serius quality - tabloids serial - film
6.Закончите Сеть слов словами в pa
awful exciting stupid strange
terrible wonderful silly unusual
horrible fascinating rubbish boring
terrific fantastic wacky annoying
I LIKE IT. AND YOU?
7.Напишите ваше мнение о людях, фильмах, книгах и т.д.
1) Shakespeare is the author who wrote “Hamlet”. It’s a very famous comedy.
2) “Nine yards” is the film which I like most of all. It’s a comedy.
3) Bruise Willis is an actor who was in this film. He’s a famous actor.
10.Вы услышите три разных мнения о британском телевидении. 1) Какое мнение принадлежит учителю, ученику, политику.
The first opinion belongs to a pupil, the second one belongs to a politician and the third opinion belongs to a teacher.
3) У вас и вашего партнера есть мнение о телевидении в России? Обсудите темы.
- I think there is too much violence on TV. So do I. There is too much violence on TV. I think there are too many foreign films on TV. So do I. There are too many foreign films. I think there are too many politician programmes on TV. I don’t think so. There are enough politician programmes on TV. I think there are too many chat shows. I don’t. There are enough chat shows on TV. I think there are too many American crime series on TV. So do I. There are a lot of them. I think there is too much news on TV. So do I. There are to much news on TV. I think there are too many quiz shows on TV. I don’t. There are not enough quiz shows on TV. I think there are too many comedy shows on TV. So do I. There are too many comedy shows on TV. I don’t think there are enough channels on TV. Neither do I. There are not enough channels on TV. I don’t think there are a lot of documentaries on TV. Neither do I. There are not enough documentaries on TV. I don’t think there is much variety on TV. Neither do I. There is not much variety on TV. I don’t think there are enough sports on TV. Neither do I. There are not enough sports on TV.
15.Эти молодые люди обмениваются мнениями о том, что они посмотрели. Посмотрите их мнения. Используйте правильные формы sayили tell.
1) Tom says that “Cross My Heart” is an unusual and humorous film.
2) Mike told his friend that that programme about computers had been absolutely fantastic. And he had recorded it on video. His friend could borrow it if he liked.
3) Sue told her mother that the play had been very bad. They had left toward the end.
4) Film reporter said that the acting of the children had been surprisingly good and he had to admit that he had enjoyed the film immensely.
5) Nick’s sister told him that when football had come on she had turned off the TV. She really couldn’t stand it.
6) I told my friend that “The silence of the Lambs” was fantastic. I was going to watch it by all means.
18.Репортер опрашивает Боба Вилсона, баскетболиста
1. Напишите интервью из представленных утверждений. Используйте временные связки из рамки.
I started playing basketball at the age of eight.
I havn't really enjoyed it at first and for a time i have tried to refuse to go, but after winning my first competition i decided that i realy liked it.
It was in 1987. I practised all the time in weekends and during the school holidays. Eventually i was good enough to enter big competition.
19.Репортер из журнала для подростков опрашивает одного
1) Составте парами вопросы и ответы.
When did you decide to become a comedian?
I decided to become a comedian at school, when I was 15.
Why did you want to be a comedian?
I wanted to be a comedian because I played fool at the lessons I hated, could make my friends laugh.
What were your favorite subjects at school?
Art, music, science and English, but in all the others the teachers were boring.
Who influenced your choice of profession?
My science teacher, Mr. Brooks let me tape voices and jokes and then play them to the class. My friends pushed me as well.
What is your favorite work?
My favorite work is “Lenny Love and Unleashed”, because it stretched me to my full talent.
2)Что написал репортер о Ленни Генри в журнал?
Recently I interviewed Lenny Henry. He said that he had decided to become a comedian at school, when he had been 15, because he had played fool at the lessons he had hated and could make his friends laugh. He said that his favorite subjects had been art, music, science and English, but in all the others the teachers had been boring, but his science teacher, Mr. Brooks, had influenced his choice of profession. He also added that his favorite work was “Lenny Love and Unleashed”.
ZU.Вы прослушаете отрывок из радио о проишествиях в Лондоне. Отчитайтесь, что случилось на этой наделе.
1) I heard that The New London Theatre was showing the International Award Winning Musical “Cats” on Thursday.
2) It was said that the Peter Hall company was beginning a season of plays, starting with “An Ideal Husband” on Wednesday at the “Globe” Theatre.
3) I heard that there’s Rostropovitch’s performance of Prokofiev’s “Romeo and Juliet” at the Barbican Centre on Monday.
4) They said that there’s football at Wembley Stadium, with a big match between Arsenal and Manchester United on Saturday.
Date: 2015-05-04; view: 312; Нарушение авторских прав