Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
1. Which of the following would motivate you to work harder? Choose
your top five and rank them in order of priority. Which ones have you ex-
working for a successful company
a better working environment
perks or fringe benefits
threat of redundancy
hard working boss
2. Give a number of benefits provided by companies. Which of the fol-
lowing do you think can be provided in Belarus?
childcare company holiday cosmetic surgery sushi
counseling dance classes guitar lessons
haircuts masseurs tennis lessons
3. Which of the following statements seem to you to be generally true?
1. People dislike work and avoid it if they can. 2. Work is necessary
to people’s psychological well-being. 3. People avoid responsibility and
would rather be told what to do. 4. People are motivated mainly by mon-
ey. 5. Most people are far more creative and ingenious than their em-
ployers realize. 6. People are motivated by anxiety about their security.
7. People want to be interested in their work and, given die right condi-
tions, they will enjoy it. 8. Under the right conditions, most people will
accept responsibility and want to realize their own potential.
4. Working in pairs or in small groups, discuss the following questions:
1. A recent US survey showed children preferred parents to go out
and earn money rather than spend more time with them. What does this
show, in your opinion? 2. Would you prefer a male or female boss? Why?
3. For what reasons might you change jobs? How often would you expect
to do so in your lifetime? 4. How much should companies be involved
in the lives of their employees? 5. How can businesses help to improve
the balance between employees` working and leisure hours? 6. To what
extent do you judge someone by their job title? 7. Which would motivate
you more: a pay rise or a better job title? Why? 8. Why might job titles
cause problems among staff?
5. Discuss what you would do and say in these difficult situations:
1. Your colleague applied for a promotion but didn`t get it. 2. You
borrowed a colleague’s mobile phone but now it`s stopped working.
3. You invite a client for a meal and they ask if they can bring a friend.
You see this as a business rather than a social occasion. 4. You`re staying
at a hotel that your host is paying for. It is uncomfortable and you want
to move. Your host asks, ‘How do you like the hotel?’
6. Describe the most common methods that companies use to recruit
people in your country.
1. How do companies ‘fire’ people? Is it easy for companies to do
so or do employees have rights in that situation? 2. How powerful are
trade unions in your country? Are strikes common? 3. What types of dis-
crimination exist in your country? On the grounds of sex, ethnic group,
age, disability? Are these laws against discrimination? How effective are
they? 4. What factors do you think motivate employees? 5. Remunera-
tion such as bonuses, perks, share options, performance related pay? Or
empowerment through, for example, increased responsibility, the free-
dom to work flexibility, the chance to update and widen skills? Or are
there other factors which motivate?
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 294; Нарушение авторских прав