Как сделать разговор полезным и приятным
Как сделать объемную звезду своими руками
Как сделать то, что делать не хочется?
Как сделать погремушку
Как сделать неотразимый комплимент
Как сделать так чтобы женщины сами знакомились с вами
Как сделать идею коммерческой
Как сделать хорошую растяжку ног?
Как сделать наш разум здоровым?
Как сделать, чтобы люди обманывали меньше
Вопрос 4. Как сделать так, чтобы вас уважали и ценили?
Как сделать лучше себе и другим людям
Как сделать свидание интересным?
MANY, MUCH, FEW, A FEW, LITTLE, A LITTLE
Test 1. Fill in many, much, few, a few, little, or a little.
1. Most people in this city have jobs – there isn’t ___ unemployment.
2. I live in a small village. There is a church, a shop and ___ houses – that’s all.
3. How ___ apples are on the table?
4. We are late. We have very ___ time.
5. He spends too ___ money.
6. ___ effort had been made before the peace treaty was signed.
7. He needs to buy a lot of things but he hasn’t got ___ money.
8. There aren’t ___ chairs in this room.
9. This flat is small so there are very ___ rooms here.
10. I don’t know ___ about these people.
11. He comes here ___ times a week because he has ___ free time.
12. We are destroying ___ trees and forests.
13. We use ___ electricity.
14. We burn ___ coal.
15. People put ___ chemicals into the seas.
16. There is very ___ juice left. I must buy some.
17. There is ___ Coke in the bottle. Do you want some?
18. She hasn’t got ___ homework today.
19. I need ___ eggs and ___ butter to make a cake.
20. ___ people can’t find jobs nowadays.
Test 2. Fill in much, many, few, a few, little or a little.
1. He isn’t popular. He has very ___ friends.
2. Ann is very busy these days. She has ___ free time.
3. Did you take ___ photographs when you were on holiday?
4. I am not very busy today. I haven’t got ___ to do.
5. The museum was very crowded. There were too ___ people.
6. Most of the town is modern. There are ___ old buildings.
7. The weather has been very dry recently. We have had ___ rain.
8. Do you mind if I ask you ___ questions?
9. ‘Would you like milk in your coffee?’ ‘Yes, please. ___.’
10. This is a very boring place to live. There’s ___ to do.
11. Things are not going so well for her. She has ___ problems.
12. This town is not a very interesting place to visit, so ___ tourists come here.
13. Would you like ___ cake?
14. Would you like ___ apples?
15. There are lots of boys in our class, but very ___ girls.
16. Don’t eat too ___ sweets before lunch!
17. Eating too ___ fat is bad for your health.
18. I can’t do much I’m afraid. I have so ___ time.
19. Don’t buy any more cheese. We have ___ left.
20. How ___ cups of coffee do you drink a day?
Date: 2015-12-13; view: 577; Нарушение авторских прав